UpdatedTuesday May 12, 2020 byKristen Flagtvedt.
Spanish Springs Cal Ripken Families:
Due to concerns surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and our local Government authorities, Nevada Cal Ripken Baseball along with League officials have made the difficult decision to cancel our 2020 Spring season. As restrictions subside and our lives return to some form of normalcy, we will review the interests of all and determine if we can offer a late summer/fall season. We are a non-profit organization and rely on all proceeds raised to operate and provide a local youth sports experience for all. There are costs that we’ll have to absorb and hope that you will consider donating part or all your registration fees to help reduce this impact. For families that request a refund, we will be offering a full refund of your registration fees, not to include any past dues and/or late fees that may have been assessed with the original registration. We are asking that ALL families visit the following link to begin the process of requesting a refund and/or donating your registration fees. No response will be considered a full donation of your registration fees.
To assist us with processing this as quick as possible, we are asking that you complete the form by May 22, 2020. It is our goal to furnish all requested refunds by the end of the month.
Thank you all for your continued support!